Singapore “The Lion City” possesses the world’s most entertaining and captivating recreational areas, one of them is Sentosa meaning “Peace” which is one of the best island resorts. Every year approximately five million people visit this place. So don’t miss the opportunity of spending a perfect holiday with your family. So get your bags ready and get cheap flights to Singapore. Airport cab service will take you to reach Vivo City Shopping Mall Waterfront and from where you can get tram facility, buses, shuttle services and even the cable cars to reach the resort.
Sentosa is considered to be the fourth largest island of Singapore which comprises nearly an area of 5 square kilometres. Major portion of the island is wrapped by rainforest so naturally it is a home ground for peacocks, monkeys, parrots as well as other wild plants. Also, there is long beach having an area of 3.2 kilometers which is further divided in three small beaches Siloso Beach, Tanjong Beach, and Palawan Beach which are connected through a shuttle service.
Allurements for tourists are:-
· Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon – An oceanarium that was opened in 1991 having more than 2500 marine animals. Dolphin lagoon has pink dolphins where different sessions are held daily so that people can interact with dolphins.
· Tiger Sky Tower – The tallest observation tower of Asia which has a height of 110 meters above the ground.
· Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom – A beautiful garden having more than 15000 butterflies of different species.
· Sentosa CineBlast – It is the only cinema ride of Singapore, having a wide screen projection system.
· Songs of the Sea – laser shows, water jets, pyrotechnics displays etc are the part of songs of the sea show.
· Sentosa 4D Magix – Singapore’s first ever 4 dimensional theatre with such strong visual experience that makes you feel, everything is happening in reality.
· MegaZip Adventure Park – one of the biggest attraction having a free fall parachute simulator, climbing wall, and a 12m high rope track.
· Sentosa Luge and Skyride
· Azzura Beach Club
· Fort Siloso – A historical fort which protected Singapore in World War 2.
· The Theme Park Universal Studios Singapore
Apart from them there are Golf Courts, Casinos and much more amusing activities. For accommodation purposes, there are 2 Five Star Hotels and at Resorts World Sentosa, there are 6 Hotels having large number of rooms for tourist’s luxury and comfort. Summer holidays are the best time to plan a trip to this mesmerizing place, so pack up your belonging and get ready to head towards Sentosa.